El Metro designs its route to provide the most convenient way to go seven days a week to your destination. We serve more than 15,000 riders per day and about 1,300 bus stops throughout Laredo. So, next time your planning a trip or commuting to work Ride El Metro to your desired destination.
Lift Equipped Buses
- Ramps or lifts on all of our buses for riders using wheel chairs or scooters or ambulatory riders who have difficulty reaching the first step.
- Two priority seating areas for elderly and people with disabilities equipped with an easy-to-reach stop call bell and special securement belts designed to secure patrons who use a wheelchair or a scooter.
- Bus stop announcements, both audible and visual, at major stops, main intersections and transfer points along the route.
- Larger brighter destination signs on the front and side of the bus.
- Lighted “Stop Request” signs inside the bus for the riders with hearing impairments.
- Our Transit Center is located downtown 1301 Farragut.