RouteMatch Software provides El Metro with the RouteMatch Customer Web Portal. The RouteMatch Customer Web Portal allows authorized, new and existing customers to access a secure online portal making it more convenient for riders to book and manage their rides.
The portal lets riders register, make, confirm, or cancel reservations over the internet via an intuitive browser-based interface. This allows our agency to capture all of the necessary rider information and parameters. Once trip requests are submitted via the web portal, schedulers are immediately notified of the pending request and have the ability to approve, deny or modify trips to match business rules.
The RouteMatch Customer Web Portal is fully integrated into RouteMatch scheduling and dispatching technologies so bookings and cancellations are automatically communicated to and changes can be optimized and assigned to schedules. Additionally, agency parameters with ADA, Call Centre hours, can be configured in the portal so they match if needed the agency business rules.
Key Features for New Customer Web Portal
- Register Online
- Push out online applications
- Update Personal and account Preferences
- Cancel and Confirm Current and Future Transportation Request
- Reserve and Request Transportation
- Receive agency, trip, or notifications via your personal portal
- Receive “where’s my ride” and estimated time of arrival information
- Check Account Status and History
- Online Scheduling Support
- Fully Integrates into your Real Time RouteMatch Mobile Data System
- Fully Integrates into your RouteMatch Reservation and Self Service Centre
- Customizable to integrate into your Existing Online Web Presence and Site